Code of Conduct
Common Principles for Correct Behaviour
The Code of Conduct sets out clear standards that regulate how all employees conduct themselves with integrity in line with compliance rules.
- Our company and all of us are responsible for adhering to applicable laws and internal guidelines.
- We endorse, without restriction, the principles of fair and free competition as a fundamental component of the market economy.
- As part of our worldwide business operations, we do not tolerate any form of corruption.
- We make decisions in accordance with business considerations and in the interests of the company. We ensure that business decisions are not influenced by private or personal interests.
- We accept corporate and social responsibility and regard this as a key factor in our sustained corporate success.
- Safety at work, the preservation and promotion of health, fitness, and job satisfaction of our employees, combined with the reduction of environmental pollution, are fundamental principles placed on business operations.
- We secure and protect the confidentiality of sensitive information, data, and business secrets.
- We demand and promote transparent business activities.In line with this belief, our employees can contact us at any time in confidence.