MAXXUS Air Disc Brake
High-performance truck air disc brake, designed for North America
Single-piston design with fewer parts and less maintenance
Robust pressure plate system and single piston clamping unit
Advanced adjuster mechanism for optimal running clearance
Dual-sealed piston helps keep brakes free of dirt and debris
What can MAXXUS Air Disc Brake provide?
If you’re interested in maintaining a fleet and increasing uptime, and if you’re interested in safety and performance advantages, and if you’re interested in maximizing the comfort and confidence of drivers, you should be interested in air disc brake (ADB) technology.
- 4 pounds lighter than competing ADB, means up to 24 pounds per vehicle
- Applicable on more than 90% of standard truck and trailer applications
- Substantially reduced system complexity; up to 50% fewer parts
- Next gen system designed to provide faster serviceability
- Constantly maintains optimal running clearance, even in extreme conditions
- Minimizes the risk of hot runners
- Engineered to ensure even pad wear
- Heavy weight MAXXUS alternative
- Delivers MAXXUS family quality & performance
Proven Single-Piston Design
- ZF is the pioneer behind single-piston technology. With more than 20 years of innovation and experience in single-piston ADB technology, ZF is the trusted supplier of customers worldwide.
Made in the U.S.A.
- In 2017, ZF localized air disc brake production in the U.S. for the first time in its history with a new, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Charleston, South Carolina. The $20 million investment demonstrates ZF’s commitment to meet increasing customer demand, serve the regional market, advance commercial vehicle safety and shape the future of the transportation industry.
MAXXUS 5th GENERATION
Service Parts Catalog
Commercial Vehicle Aftermarket
MAXXUS Brake Pad Inspection Tool Video
How to use MAXXUS Brake Pad Inspection Tool