1. Openmatics BLE tags send data consistently. This makes it possible to monitor trailers, pallets and goods.
2. Parking TAGs monitor loading and unloading times at loading ramps.
3. The Openmatics Call Button, which can be used flexibly in production, orders material as required.
4. Communication with the vehicles takes place via the onboard units.
5. TAG finders throughout the company premises can identify the position of valuable goods at any time.
6. Access points monitor the flow of materials throughout the entire production process.
7. All position and status data is transmitted to the cloud via TAG Finder or access points in production as well as onboard units in the vehicles.
8. Since the entire production process is networked and monitored, bottlenecks can be identified immediately. This enables the flow of goods and vehicle routes to be balanced in good time.