ZF is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. The company has a global workforce of around 138,300 at about 230 locations in some 40 countries and reported sales of €29.2 billion in 2015. ZF annually invests approximately 5 percent of its sales in Research & Development (€1.4 billion in 2015) ensuring continued success through the design and engineering of innovative technologies. ZF is one of the largest automotive suppliers worldwide.
ZF Lufttfahrttechnik GmbH is a worldwide dedicated enterprise for development, manufacturing, maintenance, repair and overhaul of transmission applications in the helicopter segments of gearboxes, engines, and actuators for aerospace applications as well as test stands for the aviation industry.
We are in need of creative Employees with a hands-on attitude that will be working in Development center in Pilsen (Czech Republic) and they will cooperate in projects for aviation industry.
• Complete on-the-job training and career growth prospects
• Cooperation in international projects
• Use of cutting-edge technologies in modern environment
• In-house language courses (English and German languages)
• Homeworking and 25 days of annual leave
• Annual bonuses and regular salary increase depending on job performance
• Travel allowance and contribution to supplementary pension or life insurance
• Subsidized meals in the company canteen