Do you like changes? Would you like to change yourself, your environment surroundings, or the whole world? Would you like to invent cars of the future in a company that is one of the global leaders in the automotive industry? We are looking for graduates as well as experienced colleagues to become a part of our teams or to start completely new projects.
As a SW Test Engineer you will test functionalities of embedded systems at the “micro” or protocols´ level.
Validation of specified functions of SW components and systems developed in our company.
Requirement analysis, development, implementation and automation of SW tests using real environment simulations. Specifically, for example, testing of diagnostic protocols (OBD, UDS), validation of standards, testing of peripherals of microcontrollers and control units. Results evaluation and reporting. Problem monitoring, analyzing and solving.
- Education in electronics, electrical engineering, or applied sciences (also graduates),
- good knowledge of English language,
- knowledge of German language would be an advantage,
- knowledge of embedded system development is a must,
- knowledge of Python and object oriented programming would be an advantage,
- knowledge of automotive bus systems (CAN, FlexRay) would be an advantage,
- knowledge of automotive standards (OBD, UDS..) would be an advantage,
- self-responsible, self-dependent and proactive approach.
Kvetoslava Simkova, email@example.com
- Complete on-the-job training and career growth prospects,
- cooperation in international projects,
- use of cutting-edge technologies in modern environment,
- in-house language courses (English and German languages),
- homeworking and 25 days of annual leave
- annual bonuses and regular salary increase depending on job performance,
- travel allowance and contribution to supplementary pension or life insurance,
- subsidized meals in the company canteen.