Do you like changes? Would you like to change yourself, your environment, or the whole world? Would you like to invent cars of the future in a company which is one of the global leaders in automotive industry? We are looking for graduates as well as experienced colleagues to become a part of our teams, or for completely new projects.
As a SW Test Engineer you will design and automate test-scenarios to validate functionality of components used in automotive, marine and aviation industries and also in heavy machinery.
Requirement analysis, development, implementation and automation of HiL (Hardware in the Loop) tests to validate specified functions of automatic transmission control units and other components developed in our company. Evaluation of results and their reporting. Problem monitoring, analyzing and solving.
- Education in electronics, electrical engineering, or applied sciences (also for graduates),
- good knowledge of English language,
- knowledge of German language would be an advantage,
- basic knowledge of object-oriented programming and embedded systems would be an advantage,
- knowledge of Python and Matlab Simulink would be an advantage,
- knowledge of automotive bus systems (CAN, FlexRay) would be an advantage,
- knowledge of standards (OBD, UDS..) would be an advantage,
- self-responsible, self-dependent and proactive approach.
Kvetoslava Simkova, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete on-the-job training and career growth prospects,
- cooperation in international projects,
- use of cutting-edge technologies in modern environment,
- in-house language courses (English and German languages),
- homeworking and 25 days of annual leave,
- annual bonuses and regular salary increase depending on job performance,
- travel allowance and contribution to supplementary pension or life insurance,
- subsidized meals in the company canteen.