ZF AWARD 2017
- SUPER GT Rd.1
TEAM： LEXUS TEAM au TOM'S
- Class / Number： GT500 / #36
- Team Director： Daisuke ITO
- Chief Mechanic： Sami KIM
- Mechanics： Yuji YONEMURA, Atsushi MATSUSHITA, Kazutaka ARAHARA, Toshihiko WATANABE, Noriyuki YAMAMOTO, Kei SAITO
- Winning reason： Supported the #36 Leexus' battle for podium finish by having repaired the damage of the car after qualifing session working until 1:30 on Sunday morning, and by their quick pitwork during the race.
- SUPER GT Rd.2
TEAM：LEXUS TEAM ZENT CERUMO
- Class/Number : GT500 /#38
- Team principal : Hirohide HAMASHIMA
- Chief Mechanic : Takahiro USUI
- Mechanics : Tatsuya KAGEYAMA, Yoshinori ONIZUKA, Toru YANASE, Yusuke MISAWA,
Fumiyoshi FUKAZAWA, Keisuke IWAMORI, Yosuke MIYAJI, Masaru OTAKE
- Winning reason
They worked hard until late at night on the qualifying day to set the car up in perfect condition. During the final race, they have done another perfect job at the two routine pit stops, which significantly contributed to the perfect victory.
- SUPER GT Rd.3
TEAM:KEIHIN REAL RACING
- Class/Number : GT500/#17
- Team principal : Katsutomo KANEISHI
- Chief Mechanic : Toyohisa SUZUKI
- Mechanics : Kai FUJIWARA, TANIMURA, NISHIZAKI, KAWACHI, SAKAI, NISHITANI, YANASE, ITO, NISHIWAKI
- Winning reason
Mechanics worked until 3 o'clock in the morning on Sunday after the crash in the qualifying session. The car was also forced to start from the pit lane due to tyre change but the drivers made great efforts to climb to the 2nd place reawarding the hard work by the mechanics.
- SUPER GT Rd.4
- Class/Number GT300/60
- Team Director Toshinori MATANO
- Chief Mechanic Yoshishige NAGASE
- Mechanics Tatsuya TOKI, Shoya TAKAHASHI, Shota MATSUMOTO, Masayuki YOSHIDA, Takatoshi SUGAWARA, Masayoshi TAKAHASHI, Daisuke NAKAYAMA, Shota HASHIDA
- Winning reason The mechanics of this privateer team have endeavored to develop the race car over 2 years. As a result, the #60 car recorded the best time in the official practice, started from the 3rd grid to finish 5th in the race. The ZF Award is given to acknowledge such efforts of theirs.
- SUPER GT Rd.5
TEAM:PACIFIC with GULF RACING
- Class/Number GT300/9
- Team Director Hisashi KUNIE
- Chief Mechanic Takehiko NAKAZATO
- Mechanics THayata OSAWA, Tomohito INOUE, Yuki FURUYA, Naoya TANI,
Tomoyuki KAGEYAMA,Yuichiro SENO, Takayuki MATSUI, Nobuyori TSUKAMOTO
Indra Muzafa Bin Mohamad Sani
- Winning reason The mechanic team consists of students of Naka Nihon Automotive College supported the team's 1st podium finish (3rd) in the opening round in Okayama and gaining points at 4 out of 5 races of this season. They also supported 5th finish in this race. ZF hope their continued success.
- SUPER GT Rd.6
- Class/Number GT500/64
- Team principal Katsuhisa HONMA
- Chief Mechanic Yoshitaka YAMADA
- Mechanics Kunihiko ASAMI, Tomoyuki SHIMADA, Ryota YAMAZAKI, Takaaki SHINOHARA, Hiroki YAGISHITA, Daichi YAMAGUCHI, Toru SASAKI, KAWABATA
- Winning reason The mehanics prepared the car with perfect set up for the special Dunlop tyres for Suzuka in summer. They also made no mistake during the 5 pit stops in the race. Their hard work and great job significantly contributed to the team's first victory in the last 10 years.