ZF AWARD 2018
- SUPER GT Rd.1
TEAM: TEAM UPGARAGE
- Class / Number: GT300 / #18
- Team Director: Makoto ISHIDA
- Chief Mechanic: Satoru OGINO
- Mechanics: Kazuhiro KAWASE, Toru KOSHIKURA, Hidehiko TAKEMURA, Futaro ARAKI, Shota YOSHIWARA, Shinwa ISHIZUKA
- Winning reason: To appreciate great team work and efforts of the team & mechanics which resulted in the maiden victory for the team.
The team made various efforts, i.e. further development on the car, re-structured the organisation and hired a driver with GT500 experiences, during the season off. Due to wet condition in the qualifying session, the car started from 9th grid but drivers made maximum efforts to reward hard work of the mechanics.
- SUPER GT Rd.2
TEAM: Modulo Drago CORSE
- Class/Number: GT300/34
- Team principal: Ryo MICHIGAMI
- Chief Mechanic: Takaaki SHIMPO
- Mechanics: Ji Jefan, Takashi TAMURA, Junshi OTA, Tomokazu NAGAYAMA, Kazunori KATO, Shinobu SUZUKI, Hajime YOSHIDA, Hiroshi MORITA
- Winning reason: Well prepared the brand-new race car, NSX GT3, to help finish in the 8th place in the 2nd race after the car's debut.
- SUPER GT Rd.3
TEAM: K-tunes Racing LM corsa
- Team principal: Kazunori SUENAGA
- Chief Mechanic: Takuma OMURA
- Mechanics: Mr Tsumetomi, Mr Otsuka, Mr Shimoe, Mr Uno, Mr Oda, Mr Yamada, Mr Sayatani, Mr Nakatsuka
- Winning reason: Supported to get the very 1st pole positon in Suzuka for a FIA GT3 car and the "RC F", and the new team's maiden victory with quick tyre change while comtetitors adopted strategy not to change tyres to save pit stop time
- SUPER GT Rd.4
- Class/Number: GT300/11
- Team Director: Kazumi FUJII
- Chief Mechanic: Hotoshi MATSUDA
- Mechanics: Kazuya KAWAHARA, Takatoshi KANEKO, Mr INOUE, Mr JINNO, Mr DOI, Mr YASUFUKU, Mr MARUYAMA
- Winning reason: Supported the #11 car to climb from 3rd to top position with perfect pit work at earlier stage of the race. Also, 2nd podium finish in the season pushed the team to top position in the series ranking. Mechanics have been significantly contributing to the strong performance of the team.
- SUPER GT Rd.5
- Class/Number: GT300/#88
- Team principal: Isao NORITAKE
- Chief Mechanic: Yutaka ADACHI
- Mechanics: Takahiro KATAYANAGI, Shun OKI, Yuichi TAKAHASHI, Chikara KITAKAZE, Gen NAGANO, Tomoaki IWATA, Keiichi NAOITA, Hiroshi MIYAO
- Winning reason: The mechanics have sat up the car in perfect condition, so that the #88 car has scored championship points in all races in this season so far. Besides, their perfect pit work of four times significantly contributed to 6th position finish started from the very bottom of the grid.