ZF AWARD 2018
- SUPER GT Rd.1
TEAM: TEAM UPGARAGE
- Class / Number: GT300 / #18
- Team Director: Makoto ISHIDA
- Chief Mechanic: Satoru OGINO
- Mechanics: Kazuhiro KAWASE, Toru KOSHIKURA, Hidehiko TAKEMURA, Futaro ARAKI, Shota YOSHIWARA, Shinwa ISHIZUKA
- Winning reason: To appreciate great team work and efforts of the team & mechanics which resulted in the maiden victory for the team.
The team made various efforts, i.e. further development on the car, re-structured the organisation and hired a driver with GT500 experiences, during the season off. Due to wet condition in the qualifying session, the car started from 9th grid but drivers made maximum efforts to reward hard work of the mechanics.
- SUPER GT Rd.2
TEAM: Modulo Drago CORSE
- Class/Number: GT300/34
- Team principal: Ryo MICHIGAMI
- Chief Mechanic: Takaaki SHIMPO
- Mechanics: Ji Jefan, Takashi TAMURA, Junshi OTA, Tomokazu NAGAYAMA, Kazunori KATO, Shinobu SUZUKI, Hajime YOSHIDA, Hiroshi MORITA
- Winning reason: Well prepared the brand-new race car, NSX GT3, to help finish in the 8th place in the 2nd race after the car's debut.