Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)Anti-lock braking systems (ABS) help drivers maintain vehicle control
Anti-lock braking systems (ABS) can enhance vehicle control and help avoid wheel lock during emergency stop situations or on slippery surfaces and support OEM regulatory requirements. The company’s anti-lock braking systems have evolved to offer additional functionality, such as dynamic rear proportioning, that allow for enhanced balance and handling performance.
- Cost-optimized through modular system design and standardization
- Compact design, light weight
- New microprocessor generation with significantly extended RAM / ROM size and speed
- NVH reduction and increased motor lifetime through high frequency motor speed control
- Supports various communication network protocols