Airbag Control Unit and Crash SensorsAirbag control unit and crash sensors join forces helping to detect collisions and deploy safety protection systems.
The airbag control ECU interfaces with a variety of acceleration- and pressure-based crash sensors helping to detect collisions and deploy occupant and pedestrian protection systems.
- Cost competitive airbag control ECU variant designed for the emerging markets offers compact scalable design with reduced size and weight
- Standard mechanical and electrical design, along with simplified packaging, reduces development time and costs
- Acceleration-based crash sensors located at the front and / or sides of a vehicle rapidly detect impacts; pressure-based crash sensors located inside the door cavities of a vehicle detect certain impact types faster
- Scalable airbag ECU family allows a common mechanical design to be used for multiple regions, market requirements and vehicle platforms.
- Non-time-based algorithm capable of best-in-class sensing performance and robustness against misuse conditions.
- Integration of optional electronic stability control inertial measurement unit sensor data into crash algorithm helping to improve crash sensing and enhance occupant protection.
- Integration of optional electronic stability control inertial measurement unit sensors enables weight and cost reductions for the braking system, along with simplified packaging in the center tunnel area
Do you have any questions about our products, technical details or spare parts? Then get in touch with us using this contact form!
Our experts will get back to you shortly.
Get in touch
- Up to 36 squibs and 12 satellite channels
- Scalable microprocessor family with up to 2 MB flash memory
- Integrated electronic stability control (ESC) inertial measurement unit (IMU) and rollover sensing options