ZF Friedrichshafen AG Corporate Headquarters / ZF Forum Löwentaler Straße 20 88046 Friedrichshafen Germany
(hereinafter referred to as "ZF") and the users (hereinafter referred to as "Users") of the ZF press section (hereinafter referred to as "Press Section") in connection with the download of text, video, audio, and photo content made available in the Press Section (hereinafter referred to as "Content").
1.2 Exclusively the version of this Agreement valid at the time of downloading Content by the User shall apply to the relationship between ZF and the Users.
2. Amendments to the Agreement Amendments to this Agreement are notified to the User by way of publication on this website.
3. Use of Press Section The use of the Press Section and the download of Content is possible without registration. Usage is free of charge.
4. Granting of Rights and Usage Restrictions 4.1 ZF grants Users a non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sub-licensable right - revocable at any time and spatially unrestricted - to use the Content for editorial purposes in print and online media.
4.2 The Content provided in the Press Section is intended to be used by journalists, bloggers, and employees of media companies as a basis for editorial reporting. Editorial reporting normally exists when Content is used within the context of newspapers, magazines, school books, nonfiction books, blogs, and news broadcasts, without being influenced by private or business interests of third parties. Any commercial use, including, but not limited to promotional purposes, is not permitted.
4.3 Any editing of the Content is not permitted.
4.4 The dissemination of Content to unauthorized third parties is not permitted.
4.5 Any usage that is not permitted under this Agreement may, as an exception, be permitted by ZF. In this case, please send us an e-mail, including a description of the intended use, to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.6 When using Content, the rights to a name and trademark rights as well as any other property rights of ZF and its Group companies and other third parties shall not be infringed to the extent that such rights are affected by the retrieved Content.
4.7 To the extent explicitly stated, the Content provided in the Press Section shall be used by making a reference to the stated source.
4.8 The granting of the usage right does not substantiate any further rights. ZF may limit or terminate the use of the Press Section at any time and without stating reasons.
4.9 The User agrees not to make any improper use of the Press Section, including, but not limited to avoiding any safety precautions, and not to use any equipment or applications that lead or may lead to damage to the equipment or a malfunction of the Press Section, including, but not limited to changes to the physical or logical structure of ZF's or its service providers' servers or network or other networks, and not to integrate the Press Section or part of it into other websites, neither for private nor commercial use, and not to use the Press Section for commercial purposes.
5. Limitation of Liability and Scope of Use of the Press Section 5.1 The information, statements and Content provided in the Press Section have been carefully researched and compiled. However, ZF is not liable for any errors or inaccuracies or for the completeness, accuracy and currency of the Content.
5.2 It cannot be ruled out that technical disruptions may occur when using the Press Section, for example delays in, or impossibility of, downloads of Content. In particular, ZF shall accept no liability for any resulting damage suffered by Users, including, but not limited to such damage arising from errors, delays, or interruptions in transmission, in case of failure of the technical equipment and the Press Section, incorrect Content, loss or deletion of data, viruses, or otherwise. This does not apply to claims for damages of the User from injury to life, body, or health or a violation of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) as well as the liability for other damage that is based on willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of ZF, its legal representatives or vicarious agents.
5.3 Essential contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment is necessary to achieve the purpose of the Agreement. In the event of breaches of essential contractual obligations, ZF shall only accept liability for the foreseeable damage typical of the contract if it was caused by ordinary negligence, unless it concerns claims for damages by the User arising from injury to life, body or health.
5.4 The provisions of the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
6. Information on Data Processing For all information on data collection, processing and use, please refer to the Data Privacy Statement for the Press Section which is accessible in printable form any time via the "Data Privacy Statement
7. Final Provisions 7.1 The usage relationship between ZF and the User is governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
7.2 The possible ineffectiveness of a condition subject to this contract does not have any influence on the validity of the Agreement itself. The invalid term will in this case be replaced by the statutory provisions, to the extent available. However, if this represents unreasonable hardship for one of the contracting parties, the Agreement shall become void in its entirety.
7.3 The User expressly confirms prior to download to have read and accepted the provisions of this Agreement.
7.4 ZF reserves the right to transfer this Agreement to another party without the consent of the User, provided that this party undertakes to be bound by the Agreement's provisions.
ZF Friedrichshafen AG Corporate Headquarters Graf-von-Soden-Platz 1 D-88046 Friedrichshafen
ZF Aftermarket offers a broad product portfolio of clutches under the Sachs brand also for heavy commercial vehicles (HCV). Utilizing the latest innovations in material development, the clutch disk(s ...
ZF and WABCO Win CLEPA Innovation Award 2017 for Breakthrough Safety Technology
Friedrichshafen, June 30, 2017 – ZF Friedrichshafen AG and WABCO Holdings Inc. (NYSE: WBC) were recently recognized by CLEPA with its prestigious Innovation Award 2017 for their joint development of ...