ZF 7-speed dual clutch transmission
Videos on this topic
7-Speed Dual Clutch Transmission
The sports transmission.
The 7-speed dual clutch transmission makes especially sporty driving performance possible: direct drive and lightning-fast gear changes without interrupting the shear force. The car "sits right on the gas". It also achieves fuel economy better than that of a manual transmission thanks to its excellent fuel efficiency.
- Capable of rpm of up to 9,000
- Gear change within a few hundredths of a second, below the level of human perception
- Two sub-transmissions: the first one transfers the propulsive power, and in the second one, the next gear is pre-selected
- Strategy-capable power take-up element is flexibly adjustable depending on the engine characteristics
- Various driving modes: manual, comfort, sport, supersports