driveThe ZF Magazine
In the new 'drive', you can read about how intelligent networking increases safety and efficiency of ZF products.
The latest edition of the ZF magazine shows what challenges and opportunities digitalization offers for the mobility of tomorrow – and how the company is preparing for this future.
- DIGITAL REVOLUTION: Ongoing digitalization affects everyone – from the individual to international companies
- DIGITAL GUARDIAN ANGEL: The ZF algorithm 'X2Safe' warns of impending collisions in traffic
- THINKING AND STEERING: ZF ProAI is a crucial step on the way to autonomous driving
- STRONG TOGETHER: ZF digitalization experts on the mobile future and new alliances
- THE SILICON VALLEY FACTOR: How ZF is broadening its knowledge base for future technologies
- ONE BASIS – 1000 POSSIBILITIES: The Intelligent Rolling Chassis is a flexible basis for future mobility concepts
- DELIVERY 4.0: Changing customer demands are transforming logistics. An outlook
- WELL ASSESSED WITH CERTAINTY: Independent testing organizations such as NCAP significantly influence product development
- COMPETENCE AND CAREER OPPORTUNITIES: ZF uses its Research and Development Center in Pilsen as a gateway to Eastern Europe
- EVERYTHING AT A GLANCE – ALWAYS: Autonomous driving requires the use of sophisticated sensor technology
Starting on April 7, you will be able to download 'drive' here as a PDF.
Would you prefer to read 'drive' as a print magazine? Simply subscribe here to order your free copy.