Fleet ServiceReliable mobility
For fleets of private bus companies, public transport authorities and forwarding companies, ZF Services offers a comprehensive service and diagnostic solutions portfolio. This offer includes intelligent fleet control, monitoring and repair of transmissions as well as consultancy services and trainings to support your fleet management.
Our global service center network makes these services available to you around the world. We will be delighted to give you more information in person at one of our service centers.
Transmission maintenance and repair for your fleet from ZF Services
A breakdown of a fleet vehicle costs you both time and money. Our ZF Fleet Service includes several maintenance packages that help prevent damage and increase transmission service life. The ZF Services portfolio offers you the appropriate solution, from initial vehicle inspections to comprehensive diagnostic and repair services.
Maintenance packages at a glance
- Extended Coverage Program (ECP): covers all repair and maintenance costs of the transmission system for a period of five years or a mileage of 1 million km.
- Life Cycle Costs module (LCC): covers all occurring repair and overhaul costs as well as maintenance costs for ZF units for a period of twelve years.
- ZF-ForLife module: This service contract is tailor-made for special vehicles and also includes all services of the LCC module.
Breakdown service Keep moving with ZF Services
There are situations for which one simply cannot prepare. In case of an unexpected breakdown, rapid assistance is required. With a network of approx. 650 service centers, ZF Services is available around the globe no matter where you are.
At these service centers, you will find expert assistance to get you moving again quickly.
Training provided by experts ZF Services offers knowledge that is important for your fleet.
Your vehicles are not yet driving autonomously. This means that the people who operate them are an important factor for the vehicles' cost-effectiveness. ZF offers training for the various players in fleet management both in the workshop and behind the steering wheel.
Long-standing ZF expert know-how and a training portfolio designed to meet the requirements of vehicle fleets guarantee the maximum benefit for your company. See for yourself!
First-hand quality products Benefit from ZF know-how.
For large fleets in particular, reliable and high-quality parts are an important factor guaranteeing stable fleet operation. Vehicle manufacturers who have installed parts from the ZF portfolio from the beginning are of course also aware of this fact.
With spare parts of OE quality, ZF Services offers you brand products straight from the manufacturer.
Benefit from cutting-edge technology with Fleet Service by ZF Services
When the operating conditions of your fleet vehicles change, the technical requirements change with them. In such cases, a retrofit may be a worthwhile investment.
- ZF units: Increase the cost-effectiveness of your fleet by using ZF-Intarders or ZF gearshift systems. This will help you reduce both brake wear and driver stress.
- ZF PTOs: Your vehicles have to drive pumps, winches and other additional applications? ZF Services offers the appropriate engine-, clutch- or drive-dependent power take-off units.
- Software: Update the software of the electronic control units in your bus or commercial vehicle fleet.
Or reduce fuel costs thanks to an improved shift strategy with the driving program TopoDyn Life.
ZF Services offers tailor-made solutions for your company. We will be happy to support you with expert advice and personalized service.